The chamber furnace for heat treatment of 3D components produced by additive manufacturing technology which ensures a process for correct metallurgical properties of metallic alloy.
Processed material type: stainless steel, nickel alloy and cobalt-chromium alloys
|Examples of platform
max. dimensions (mm)
Steel components and nickel and cobalt-chromium alloys produced using the AM technology are processed in protective atmosphere at a temperature up to 1,100 °C. Up to 1,300 °C without a box with protective atmosphere intake.
The K furnaces are suitable for heat treatment of metals such as e.g. annealing, solution annealing, soft annealing, tempering, curing and internal stress relieving. It is possible to change a standard furnace into the variant with protective atmosphere intake by using a protective box.
- Robust steel structure
- Ventilation that prevents vapour condensation during firing (reduces corrosion)
- Heating from five sides, including the bottom
- Top-quality insulation materials (low electrical energy consumption, option for quick run-up to the required temperature)
- Solid state relay (smooth and noise-free operation, minimal interference with surrounding equipment)
- 36-month warranty
Heat treatment technology of additively produced charge
- Artificial ageing
- Relieving of internal stress
- Solution annealing